Feature Launch: Managing Pages in One Overview
Facebook recently announced this new feature that lets Facebook Page admins see ALL the pages they manage in one convenient location. You get to this page by clicking on the Pages link at left on your Facebook home page. The initial summary page shows all your pages, as well as information and quick links to Page tools for each Page:
- Switch – This let’s you switch to using Facebook as that page.
- Notifications – Shows a pop-up window with all Notifications for that page, clickable of course to let you quickly visit the post/photo/link mentioned.
- Total Likes, Weekly Actives, More Link – The More link takes you to the Page Insights.
- Facebook Adds Another Boost To Page Notifications (allfacebook.com)
- Facebook Rolls Out Places Functionality and Checkin Deals to Pages With Street Addresses (insidefacebook.com)